Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Patience, Patience, Patience. . .

I have learned that nothing happens quickly in this business. I have learned that you have to be very patient. Real estate requires such a team effort and patience is needed to allow time for each person to complete their tasks. I don't think I realized when I first got into this business how many people were involved in each deal. Let me see. . . from start to finish. . .how many parties are involved. . . .seller, buyer, seller's agent, buyer's agent, home inspector, mortgage company and this can be several people-- loan officer, underwriter, appraiser, etc, etc, title company, termite inspector, insurance company. . . .and I am sure I have missed someone. It is important to keep a good line of communication between all parties and have patience with each other. I want to have things finished and cross them off my list, and I have had to learn that patience and perseverance along with lots of prayer get the job done!! Thankfully I have worked with some awesome people who have helped to make things happen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment